Through the Rapid Re-housing program, we help literally homeless families find and maintain housing. We create pathways for homeless families to enter the financial mainstream and ultimately build brighter futures. Families have access to financial education and develop essential job-skills for employment. Thanks to strategic partnerships with local landlords, faith-based communities, and local shelters, we are able to help families find and maintain housing long-term. Join us today and get involved with this amazing program. You can help out by volunteering time and resources to our cause. Get in touch to learn more about helping out.
1. Must be literally homeless* as defined by HUD.
2. Must have custody of at least one child under age 18
3. Household income must be at or below 133% of Poverty Level
* We are currently not receiving applications for our RRH Program.
* An individual is considered homeless if he or she is living in places not meant for human habitation; is living in an emergency shelter; is fleeing a domestic violence situation; no subsequent resident has been identified; and is lacking the resources and support networks needed to obtain housing
Help people quickly find housing, expectedly within one month or less.
Help people pay for housing short term.
Help access services so people can stay in housing.